Kingston Mauward Despatch - October 2009

Reports on past events. Only Forum Officials can post topics and Registered users can reply.
Official Post
95thRLHS

Kingston Mauward Despatch - October 2009

Post by Official Post »

Under the auspices of Pike and Shot Tour & Event Company,
The 95th Rifles Living History Society representing 62eme Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
were at Kingston Mauward College, Dorchester, on Saturday and Sunday, 3-4 October, 2009, for the Regency Fair.

Tim Gray, as part of his "End of History" project, took a great deal of photographs. he has now collated them on his project web site and sent the following message:
Dear 1/95th,
Just a quick e-mail to let you know I have finished processing the photographs I took at the Dorchester event in October and will be sending the images onto you on a DVD, there are images from the 95th, 62 eme and the battle so it should be in the post this week, sorry for the delay. I have included the images on my website http://www.endofhistory.co.uk which also includes portraits from other societies as well, would certainly like to do some more work with the Napoleonic groups next year let me know what you guys will be up to. Hope you like the photos,
Best wishes
Tim Gray
Click here to go to Tim's End of History website. :mrgreen:
95thRLHS Official Communication